Every year, some 20 schools & voluntary welfare organisations ride with RDA Singapore. Riders profile ranges from children with intellectual, cognitive and/or physical disabilities.
Each batch consists of 12 riders with special needs who undergo a 10 weeks of horse-riding therapy with RDA. We provide our therapy free of charge to these riders, we do not charge the schools/riders nor do we receive any direct funding from any government ministry. We are looking for sponsors to help us off-set the costs of running our therapy prog.
Sponsoring a batch of 12 riders with special needs (x 10sessions) @ $12,000. This sponsorship is entitled to 2.5 times tax-deduction. You will also get the following benefits:
- Sponsorship Plaque bearing your company’s name, your name or the name of your loved ones displayed for the duration of sponsorship year.
- Sponsorship Certificate with information of your sponsored school / voluntary welfare organisation
- Visit to RDA Centre with your staff or family to visit your sponsored school / voluntary welfare organisation during their riding term/completion of term graduation
- Invitation to our annual fund-raising event such as RDA Race Day at Singapore Turf Club
- Your flyers or corporate gift in our goodie bag for our annual fund-raising events like Race Day or Ball (optional)
- You may place your company’s ads in our newsletter or social media such as Facebook.
- Your sponsorship will be acknowledged on our website.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all RDA Partners and Sponsors!
RDA Singapore is proud support other organizations in the special needs community in Singapore by providing free therapeutic horse riding for children in special education schools and adults from institutions in Singapore. RDA provides a therapeutic riding program for special schools and VWOs during weekday mornings, and RDA also provides a program on weekday afternoons, evenings and on Saturdays for individuals such as children with disabilities studying in mainstream schools, students of special schools who were not selected for therapeutic riding due to lack of space in their school’s program and also adults with disabilities.
Here are some of the special schools and VWOs that benefit from RDA’s theraputic riding program:
Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School (Website)
APSN Chaoyang School (Website)
APSN Katong School(Website)
AWWA School (Website)
Bishan Home for the Intellectually Disabled (Website)
Blue Cross Thong Kheng Home (Website)
Cerebal Palsy Alliance Singapore (Website)
Christian Outreach to the Handicapped Emmanuel Activity Centre (Website)
Dover Court International School (Website)
Eden School (Website)
Genesis School for Special Education (Website)
Grace Orchard School (Website)
Lighthouse School (Website)
Melbourne Specialist International School (Website)
METTA School (Website)
MINDS Fernvale Gardens School (Website)
MINDS Lee Kong Chian Gardens School (Website)
MINDS Towner Gardens School (Website)
MINDS Woodlands Gardens School (Website)
MINDS IDEA Employment Centre (Website)
MINDS Woodlands Employment Development Centre (Website)
Muscular Dystrophy Association Singapore (Website)
Rainbow Centre Margaret Drive School (Website)
Rainbow Centre Yishun Park School (Website)
Saint Clare School for Special Education (Website)
THK Home for Disabled @ Eunos (Website)